RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs: Snow Peak Grill and Firepit

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

Open Roads Forum  >  Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

> Snow Peak Grill and Firepit

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
propchef

NORCAL

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/21 07:47am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Snow Peak Grill

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd share my new grill! This thing is nice. I used it last night for the first time and cooked burgers. I used a combination of peach wood and hardwood charcoal. It cooks a little cooler than my Weber but with practice, I'm sure I'll get some hotter fires.

It's very stable, even with several cast iron pans on top. The grill surface is adjustable, and no heat radiates downward. Even after the grill had been going for more than an hour, the area under the grill was still cool to the touch.

This is NOT a backpacker's grill. It's quite heavy but it's perfect for car or RV camping and backyard use. It makes a very nice stand-alone fire pit as well

rexlion

Broken Arrow OK

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/21 08:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Looks nice. Sort of reminds me of my (much smaller, 12"x12") EcoQue. It's the same philosophy of heavy duty stainless steel in a compact, foldable design with good air flow from the bottom. I bet you'll get a great deal of use out of your new Takibi grill, especially if you plan to use it as a firepit also.

Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

> Snow Peak Grill and Firepit
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.