RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Truck Campers: TCM (Truck Camper Magazine)

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

 > TCM (Truck Camper Magazine)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next
Sponsored By:
MN Ben

Minnesota

Senior Member

Joined: 07/12/2007

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 06/18/21 04:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Are you all getting updates from TCM? I used to subscribe 4 years ago when I had a TC but unsubscribed a while after I sold it. Now that I have a TC again I re-subscribed..... a couple of times...I just can not get on the mailing list for some reason. I checked my spam but nothing there.
I send Gordon and Angela a separate email...still no luck.
I'm just wonder if others have heard how to get back on the mailing list.


2006 F350 Dually PSD
2004 Lance 1130

2002 F250 7.3 PSD -SOLD
2005 Lance 981 -SOLD
2000 Lance 1010-SOLD
199? Texan 650 -SOLD
Ford FX4 Ranger -SOLD


Lwiddis

Monterey, California

Senior Member

Joined: 08/12/2016

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 06/18/21 04:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I get emails from them regularly.


Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AMP Lithium battery. TALL flag pole. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad


d3500ram

Colorado

Senior Member

Joined: 07/31/2006

View Profile



Posted: 06/18/21 04:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I had the same problem when some how I accidentally unsubscribed... this was some time ago.

I spoke with Angela a few years ago about it and she indicated if I had an email from the website that I could use that as a portal of sorts to properly re-activate a subscribed status.

I may not be wording properly the way I did it, but I know what you mean.
If you have an old archive notification from TCM, dig it up and look to see if there are options.

MN Ben

Minnesota

Senior Member

Joined: 07/12/2007

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 06/18/21 07:20pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

d3500ram wrote:

I had the same problem when some how I accidentally unsubscribed... this was some time ago.

I spoke with Angela a few years ago about it and she indicated if I had an email from the website that I could use that as a portal of sorts to properly re-activate a subscribed status.

I may not be wording properly the way I did it, but I know what you mean.
If you have an old archive notification from TCM, dig it up and look to see if there are options.


OK! I found the old emails and went into the "Unsubscribe" button to change my preferences in icontact . com. I was able to change it to "continue to receive emails from TCM". I am hoping this will do the trick. I should find out in a matter of days. Thanks!

3 tons

NV.

Senior Member

Joined: 03/13/2009

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/18/21 10:18pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I quit TCM altogether some time ago when they switched to their new format - I found their new format to be frustrating and uber user non-intuitive with newly released articles buried in banners, but thats just me - I avoid it altogether but I guess it works for them and others JMO [emoticon]

* This post was edited 06/18/21 10:25pm by 3 tons *

MN Ben

Minnesota

Senior Member

Joined: 07/12/2007

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 06/19/21 05:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MN Ben wrote:

d3500ram wrote:

I had the same problem when some how I accidentally unsubscribed... this was some time ago.

I spoke with Angela a few years ago about it and she indicated if I had an email from the website that I could use that as a portal of sorts to properly re-activate a subscribed status.

I may not be wording properly the way I did it, but I know what you mean.
If you have an old archive notification from TCM, dig it up and look to see if there are options.


OK! I found the old emails and went into the "Unsubscribe" button to change my preferences in icontact . com. I was able to change it to "continue to receive emails from TCM". I am hoping this will do the trick. I should find out in a matter of days. Thanks!


This worked almost instantaneously. I got the email moments after I updated my preferences in icontact.

s1214

Vt

Senior Member

Joined: 05/06/2006

View Profile






Posted: 06/19/21 06:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I've tried subscribing multiple times over about 5 years and have never gotten an email from them.

noteven

Turtle Island

Senior Member

Joined: 02/13/2011

View Profile



Posted: 06/19/21 07:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

s1214 - I get the subscribed update emails but every one has a pop up to ask me if I want to subscribe …

c.traveler2

Moreno Valley,Ca.

Senior Member

Joined: 09/04/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 06/20/21 09:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MN Ben wrote:

Are you all getting updates from TCM? I used to subscribe 4 years ago when I had a TC but unsubscribed a while after I sold it. Now that I have a TC again I re-subscribed..... a couple of times...I just can not get on the mailing list for some reason. I checked my spam but nothing there.
I send Gordon and Angela a separate email...still no luck.
I'm just wonder if others have heard how to get back on the mailing list.


Try Truck Camper Adventure, add them to your reading list.

I had unsubscribed years ago for they refused to answer any questions I sent them that challenged some of their view points.


2007 F-250 4x4 /6.0 PSD/ext cab/ 2020 Bunduvry

Lance 815/ 85 watts solar panel (sold)
2020 Bunduvry by BundutecUSA

Travelingman2 Photo Website
Truck Camper Trip Reports 3.0
travelingman21000 YouTube Videos
Alex and Julie's Travels Blog


notsobigjoe

southeast

Senior Member

Joined: 09/15/2016

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/20/21 10:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

c.traveler2 wrote:

MN Ben wrote:

Are you all getting updates from TCM? I used to subscribe 4 years ago when I had a TC but unsubscribed a while after I sold it. Now that I have a TC again I re-subscribed..... a couple of times...I just can not get on the mailing list for some reason. I checked my spam but nothing there.
I send Gordon and Angela a separate email...still no luck.
I'm just wonder if others have heard how to get back on the mailing list.


Try Truck Camper Adventure, add them to your reading list.

I had unsubscribed years ago for they refused to answer any questions I sent them that challenged some of their view points.


Although they have good articles I am not a subscriber. I have definitely noticed a bias to their advertisers over the years. As a conservative I can respect that but as a truck camper I'll pass. Gordons self proclaimed king of truck camper-dom is also annoying. He is also the supreme leader of the weight police.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

 > TCM (Truck Camper Magazine)
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.