|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Almost lost reservation in AZ park

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Rice

Wandering

View Profile

Posted: 07/15/21 01:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dutch_12078 wrote:

A domestic dispute apparently led to a murder/suicide and a fire.
Hmm...people are all wanting to know what park it was that made someone get a site other than the one he reserved, and nobody wants to know where this murder/suicide took place. Maybe it was a one-off thing, but the fact that there was a fire in one RV that apparently didn't affect any other RVs would indicate adequate spacing between RVs, which people often complain about.

parcany

Arizona City

View Profile

Posted: 07/20/21 08:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

azdryheat wrote:

2 years ago we stayed at Tombstone Territories RV park. A few weeks earlier we and another couple visited the park, picked out the spots we wanted, and went to the office to book the reservation. My receipt for the reservation had the space number printed on it. Yes, I paid a deposit.

Fast forward to the arrival day and I found an Allegro Bus in my space. The office told me the Bus wanted that space so they moved me to another part of the park. The office refused to move the Bus and my paid deposit for that space fell on deaf ears. I complained (an understatement) and the office got me at least back in the original row with our friends.

Why do you suppose an Allegro Bus was given priority over my 5th wheel toy hauler? We haven't been back to that park.
Same thing happened to us a few years back at the same park. I reserved 2 spaces side by side. About 1 week before I called and made sure things were ok, lady told me that one of us were going to have to go to another spot. I asked why and was told that the owners let a motorhome into one of our spots. I got a little upset and wanted to talk to the owner. No can do, The morning we left I got a call and was told that we will be side by side with our friend in the same row but one spot over. Got there and the lady behind desk was not happy with me cause I questioned why one of us had to move and not move the motorhome out.Still di9d not get any answer. I will say this it is a nice park, but don't know if I would go back there.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Almost lost reservation in AZ park
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.