RV.Net Open Roads Forum: College Football Is Just Around The Corner, Can't Wait!

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> College Football Is Just Around The Corner, Can't Wait!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
ICamel

Oregon

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/11/21 03:45pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

steveh27 wrote:

Tulane, Oregon, Oregon State, LSU and Boston College require all fans to be vaccinated.

Missed it by that much!
Attendees at designated university events and activities, as defined by the university and in consultation with the local public health authority - will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within the prior three days. Examples may include select concerts, conferences, and all Oregon Athletics events.
https://coronavirus.uoregon.edu/vaccination-university-events

Bagman - sorry(not sorry) for your Buckeyes! Go Ducks[emoticon]

ICamel

2017 Arctic Fox 992
2005 Ford F350 Lariat SuperDuty CrewCab 4x4 + 6 Speed Manual + 19.5" Tires + LoadLifter 5000 Rear Air Bags
2005 16' River Wild Drift Boat
Honda EU2000i
Trophytrout FlyFisherman

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 10/10/21 05:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Alabama and Penn State lost. Georgia, Iowa, Cincinnati, and Ohio State won as did Michigan and Michigan State. Mel Tucker has done a great job at MSU. I can see a Final Four of Alabama, Georgia, Cincinnati, And Ohio State. Trust me Lou Fickel has done a fantastic job at Cincinnati! For crying out loud, three weeks ago my alma mater The U, of Toledo almost beat Notre Dame. My favorite SEC team LSU is having a rough time so far! Hopefully things will better down in Baton Rouge! Bags.

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

Dadoffourgirls

China, MI USA

View Profile

Posted: 10/11/21 12:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bagman wrote:

Alabama and Penn State lost. Georgia, Iowa, Cincinnati, and Ohio State won as did Michigan and Michigan State. Mel Tucker has done a great job at MSU. I can see a Final Four of Alabama, Georgia, Cincinnati, And Ohio State. Trust me Lou Fickel has done a fantastic job at Cincinnati! For crying out loud, three weeks ago my alma mater The U, of Toledo almost beat Notre Dame. My favorite SEC team LSU is having a rough time so far! Hopefully things will better down in Baton Rouge! Bags.

Good to hear from you Bags. Not sure that two teams from one state will be in the final four!

Dad of Four Girls
Wife
Employee of GM, all opinions are my own!
2017 Express Ext 3500 (Code named "BIGGER ED" by daughters)
2011 Jayco Jayflight G2 32BHDS

naturist

Lynchburg, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/11/21 01:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

bagman wrote:

Good to hear from you Bags. Not sure that two teams from one state will be in the final four!

X2

Both good to hear from the bagman and not sure both Ohio teams are likely CFP contestants. But what a concept! Ohio, or Alabama (Auburn and ‘Bama), or Texas, or Oklahoma, whatever, wouldn’t that be an entertaining spectacle? I can see it now in the record books: the year that USC and UCLA played for all the marbles!

Charlie D.

E. Texas-Orange

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/11/21 03:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ed Orgeron is definitely in the hot seat and I don't think he will make it past the end of the season.
Brutal schedule left and even if he beats the Tide and T&M his job is gone.

Best player Boutte is out for the remaining game.

Kentucky reminded me of the Tigers 2019 team. Excellent in all phases of the game.

Efficient, tough, quick with both a running game and QB play like a well oiled machine.

Sorry my Tigers lost but glad the Tide also lost.

Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 10/17/21 04:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The best college football game this weekend was unranked Purdue vs #2 Iowa and Purdue handled Iowa with ease. I'm glad Charlie's LSU Tigers beat Florida. The only way Ohio State makes it to the final 4 is to win out!. Bags

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 10/23/21 03:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

For me, the best game I've seen today was Penn. State vs Illinois!

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 10/24/21 07:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, the second best game I saw yesterday was Clemson 4-3 vs Pitt, and my observation is the shine has worn off Clemson and Pitt is a good football team. Actually I have been to more Pitt games at Hines Field is only 35 minutes from my hometown in the upper Ohio Valley, my sister and he husband had 4 season tickets for Pitt, and when I played football in the OVAC and at the end of each football season, the Boosters Club would treat our team to a Pitt game. Ohio State was a monster yesterday beating Indiana in Bloomington, Ind. in a game that rained for the whole game. I'm surprised that LSU is letting Coach O. go (fired) at the end of the season. Don't they they remember that he brought LSU a National Championship! And besides, there are are a lot of good football teams in the SEC. Next week my Buckeyes play PSU in the Ohio Stadium.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> College Football Is Just Around The Corner, Can't Wait!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.