|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Hello

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
rjstractor

Maple Valley, WA

View Profile

Posted: 10/19/21 07:48pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I was starting to think that everything on this section had been argued or discussed to death, sort of like the dinghy forum, where almost every post is one of 2 things- "can I tow this car?" or "do I need a braking system"?

Me Again

Sunbird(Wa)/snowbird(Az)

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/19/21 08:24pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been busy getting this setup the way I want it and getting the first 120 miles on it and first service so I can rip up a little desert. Well and missing my DW of 40 years who stepped off the Planet on July 5th.

[image]

* This post was edited 10/19/21 08:37pm by Me Again *

2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it!

Me Again

Sunbird(Wa)/snowbird(Az)

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/19/21 08:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Oh yeah, the F150 has the Pro trailer assist backing feature, which insults my truck driving years, however it is pretty neat. And the little 2.7 Ecoboost does a great job in the F150. I had one half ownership of a 56 Ford Sedan in the USCG back in the 60's and my first wife had a Ford when we got married. I was a Chevy truck guy for years before becoming a RAM guy. Never owned a Japanese truck, however had six Honda cars.

[image]

Me Again

Sunbird(Wa)/snowbird(Az)

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/19/21 08:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

blofgren

Surrey, B.C.

View Profile

Posted: 10/19/21 09:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Me Again wrote:

I have been busy getting this setup the way I want it and getting the first 120 miles on it and first service so I can rip up a little desert. Well and missing my DW of 40 years who stepped off the Planet on July 5th.

[image]

I'm happy to see that you're keeping busy, but very sorry to hear about your wife.

2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, RAM 20k sliding hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

blofgren

Surrey, B.C.

View Profile

Posted: 10/19/21 09:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Me Again wrote:

Oh yeah, the F150 has the Pro trailer assist backing feature, which insults my truck driving years, however it is pretty neat. And the little 2.7 Ecoboost does a great job in the F150. I had one half ownership of a 56 Ford Sedan in the USCG back in the 60's and my first wife had a Ford when we got married. I was a Chevy truck guy for years before becoming a RAM guy. Never owned a Japanese truck, however had six Honda cars.

[image]

Yes, the new F150 is a pretty sweet truck. I had the opportunity to demo a new F150 Powerboost for a weekend in April and it was an absolute rocket! And very well equipped with navigation in XLT trim.

Me Again

Sunbird(Wa)/snowbird(Az)

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/19/21 09:39pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

blofgren wrote:

Me Again wrote:

[image]

Yes, the new F150 is a pretty sweet truck. I had the opportunity to demo a new F150 Powerboost for a weekend in April and it was an absolute rocket! And very well equipped with navigation in XLT trim.

Mine is a 4x4 Sport 302A group with Copilot 360, 360 cameras, 12" display with nav, electric locking diff on and on.

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/20/21 06:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

Chris has a nice ride for the sand, but when the snow gets deep, this shuttle bus will get you there!

Jerry

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/20/21 07:12am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

Yes, the snow does get deep! I had to stop here to use the restroom!

Jerry

cummins2014

Utah

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/20/21 08:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

blofgren wrote:

Me Again wrote:

[image]

I'm happy to see that you're keeping busy, but very sorry to hear about your wife.

Same here ,sorry to hear about your loss .

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Hello
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.