|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Coach Net has wrong name on my account

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next
Sponsored By:
JimR 1

Custer South Dakota

View Profile

Posted: 12/08/21 11:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Got an email for Coach Net renewal so I went to the web site to look.

Had to reset my password and all was good till I saw that my name was not on the account. Same account number and RV information but another person is on my account with a different renewal date.

I did call and report this and am awaiting a call back but thought I just pass this along for others to check with all the funny stuff going on.

Have a good day
JimR

hotbyte

Barnesville GA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/09/21 06:16am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I went to pay my renewal and someone named Jim had already paid for me [emoticon] Just kidding! Yes, there is lots of weird and funny stuff going on.

2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

JoeH

Apollo Beach,FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/09/21 06:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We had a breakdown last Friday on a very,very busy highway and had to wait 29 hours before coach-net got us towed out. I've been a member for over 20 years,but now having thoughts about whether to renew

Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

JimR 1

Custer South Dakota

View Profile

Posted: 12/16/21 05:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Update

Well it has been a week since Dec 8th and two phone calls to the same agent and one email and nothing. Makes me wonder??

Any one having issues besides the one post above this one.

JimR

Walaby

Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/16/21 05:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just checked my account and everything is fine.

Thanks for reporting it though. Hope they give you an answer.

Mike

Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

JoeH

Apollo Beach,FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/20/21 05:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JimR 1 wrote:

Update

Well it has been a week since Dec 8th and two phone calls to the same agent and one email and nothing. Makes me wonder??

Any one having issues besides the one post above this one.

JimR

I wrote to David Ostlund the president of coachnet a week and a half ago via email to inform him of the issues I had with their "service" where we were left on the side of a very busy highway, just feet from traffic for 29 hours. I never got a response. I then contacted their customer service, same story... no response. Next, I contacted their sales department... again no response. Oh... I've been a subscriber for about 25 years... this will probably be the end of my dealing with them as they don't seem to care and were totally infective in getting us towed off the road. . Maybe you might have better luck in trying to contact the president of coachnet....
his email is DOSTLUND@Coach-Net.Com

JimR 1

Custer South Dakota

View Profile

Posted: 12/20/21 07:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks for the information I am just concerned about the viability of the company with no response, to what I consider a viable question. Maybe just the holidays have them busy or maybe they are in a death spiral and a renewal would be a waste of money.

JimR

JoeH

Apollo Beach,FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/21/21 05:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JimR 1 wrote:

Thanks for the information I am just concerned about the viability of the company with no response, to what I consider a viable question. Maybe just the holidays have them busy or maybe they are in a death spiral and a renewal would be a waste of money.

JimR

I agree.... I get all kinds of "offers" from them, the last being insurance for the coach, but they apparently have wandered from their core business of roadside assistance and have abandoned their customers.
In my situation, they sent two different tow trucks that were not capable of towing our unit. That took 12 hours ! Finally, 29 hours later they got us a tow. The last guys that showed up were super professional and efficient. They showed me and explained what they were doing while hooking us up. While talking to these guys I asked why they weren't dispatched sooner. They told me thae were not on the approved vendor list for coachnet, but they got calls from them when other towing services failed as sort of a last option provider. I guess coachnet is going with the lowest cost providers vs ones that are capable of doing the work that we contracted coachnet to do.
Seems that with the new management at coachnet, they have gotten greedy and given up on customer service.

magicbus

Nantucket Island, MA

View Profile

Posted: 12/21/21 09:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Since I’m about to renew with Coach-Net does anyone have another recommendation? I had Good Sam in my earlier RVing days and were satisfied with the response, but when we started up again I decided to avoid all of the GS mail and ads and went with Coach-Net. We haven’t needed to call them yet.

Dave

Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

JimR 1

Custer South Dakota

View Profile

Posted: 12/21/21 09:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I should post that I have had very good service with Coach Net, using the service a few times for the passenger vehicles. I am not trying to influence any decision making.

Just want folks to be aware of my issues with another name, some guy from Texas, and address on my account. I was able to fix the address but not the name.

JimR

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Coach Net has wrong name on my account
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.