|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> It's past time

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
ferndaleflyer

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 11:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gas at $5.00 should spark some interest

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 02:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ferndaleflyer wrote:

Congress could stop the rise in gas price, if wanted to support Ukraine and US people.
Oil companies reported record profits '21. For '22, tax all profits above '21 levels at 110%
That would mean if they made $100 last year, this year make $110, they pay $11 more in tax

nickthehunter

Southgate, MI

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 02:19pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If you want to decrease prices you increase supply. If you want to increase prices you decrease supply. (Economics 101) Now guess which track Brandon took.

Which is exactly why he is begging Opec, Venezuela, and anyone else he can think of (except the US) to increase production.

We would be better off if he sold Alaska back to Russia, then we could start drilling there again. (Sorry Alaska - I'm not serious - it was just a joke)

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 02:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

nickthehunter wrote:

If you want to decrease prices you increase supply. If you want to increase prices you decrease supply. (Economics 101) Now guess which track Brandon took.

If I had some way to prove it I would bet I on which network you watch.
If you would read the auto-biography of the founders you would learn the network has to founding principles.
PROFIT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRUTH.
TELL THEM SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM MAD, AND WHO TO BE MADE AT, THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE THE CHANNEL
The network that has never won a award for publishing news. But has been sues repeatedly, over the last 20+ years for publishing falsehoods. And in court, one of the main legs of their defense is We are a entertainment network. No rational person would believe what we say

Now if you look at oil companies numbers, there was more domestic oil produced in 2021 than 2019 or 2020. But that does not fit the story line.

nickthehunter

Southgate, MI

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 04:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If you can’t dispute the facts attack the person - now let’s all guess what network you watch.

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 06:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

nickthehunter wrote:

If you can’t dispute the facts attack the person - now let’s all guess what network you watch.

Attacking a person? A person stated a un-truth, (oil production is reduced) I pointed out a likely source of the mis-information that could cause a person to believe that untruth. Also suggested a more accurate source of info, so judgement could be better informed.
Where is the attack?

Well, re-reading I guess you could say I attacked the yapping canine.

free radical

Canada

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 07:05pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

nickthehunter wrote:

Which is exactly why he is begging Opec, Venezuela, and anyone else he can think of (except the US) to increase production.

We would be better off if he sold Alaska back to Russia, then we could start drilling there again. (Sorry Alaska - I'm not serious - it was just a joke)

I wouldnt count on Venezuela,maybe you didnt know it but CiA tried to whack Maduro about four times already.

Im sure he will tell you where to go ! Lol

Now theres plenty oil in Canada get that pipeline going.

nickthehunter

Southgate, MI

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 07:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here’s a chart for you to ponder. US Oil Production by month
Previous 4 years, oil production goes up steadily.
Brandon takes over, it falls immediately and continues on a downward trend.
Dec 2019 - 12,900 bbls per day
Dec 2021 - 11,560 bbls per day
So much for facts

* This post was last edited 03/08/22 07:42pm by nickthehunter *   View edit history

nickthehunter

Southgate, MI

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 07:45pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Another interesting read. Clicky

Bionic Man

Colorado

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/22 10:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JRscooby wrote:

ferndaleflyer wrote:

Congress could stop the rise in gas price, if wanted to support Ukraine and US people.
Oil companies reported record profits '21. For '22, tax all profits above '21 levels at 110%
That would mean if they made $100 last year, this year make $110, they pay $11 more in tax

Why don’t you look at the profit margins of the oil companies before you start throwing stones at them? Government makes significantly more off fuel taxes than “Big Oil” makes per gallon. “Big Oil” isn’t the problem here.

2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> It's past time
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.