RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Drill motor for stabilizers

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

 > Drill motor for stabilizers

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

Senior Member

Joined: 10/30/2015

View Profile



Posted: 05/30/22 11:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Be careful now, those threatening stabilizers can be scary. Be sure to always carry a big impact gun. [emoticon]

valhalla360

No paticular place.

Senior Member

Joined: 08/19/2009

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 05/31/22 05:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing? It would be "an accurate description" but you felt it was better to leave it out.

Yet, you felt the need to highlight that your buddy was wearing a gun and the guy ran scared.


Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV


Huntindog

Phoenix AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 04/08/2002

View Profile



Posted: 05/31/22 02:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.



Huntindog
100% boondocking
2021 Grand Design Momentum 398M
2 bathrooms, no waiting
104 gal grey, 104 black,158 fresh
FullBodyPaint, 3,8Kaxles, DiscBrakes
17.5LRH commercial tires
1860watts solar,800 AH Battleborn batterys
2020 Silverado HighCountryC CD/A 4X4 DRW



valhalla360

No paticular place.

Senior Member

Joined: 08/19/2009

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 05/31/22 02:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.


Wow, that went way over you head.

The point is the color shirt he was wearing, what he had for dinner or if he had a gun is irrelevant to your story...unless he was using the gun to threaten.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

Senior Member

Joined: 05/06/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 05/31/22 02:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.


Don't feed the trolls (libs), Huntindog...


2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29

Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

Senior Member

Joined: 10/30/2015

View Profile



Posted: 05/31/22 04:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey you two, get a room! [emoticon] [emoticon] [emoticon]

Huntindog

Phoenix AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 04/08/2002

View Profile



Posted: 05/31/22 06:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.


Wow, that went way over you head.

The point is the color shirt he was wearing, what he had for dinner or if he had a gun is irrelevant to your story...unless he was using the gun to threaten.
Well it would have been stupid to disarm himself to go talk to him. They were in the middle of nowhere, with no phone service. For all he knew the fella could have been an escaped convict. Remaining armed in such a situation is the prudent thing to do.... If you feel that was threatening, you must be scared a LOT.

valhalla360

No paticular place.

Senior Member

Joined: 08/19/2009

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 06/01/22 06:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.


Wow, that went way over you head.

The point is the color shirt he was wearing, what he had for dinner or if he had a gun is irrelevant to your story...unless he was using the gun to threaten.
Well it would have been stupid to disarm himself to go talk to him. They were in the middle of nowhere, with no phone service. For all he knew the fella could have been an escaped convict. Remaining armed in such a situation is the prudent thing to do.... If you feel that was threatening, you must be scared a LOT.


One last time, then I'll drop it.

The question wasn't if he felt really scared, so needed to have a gun on him. The point was if no threats were made, the gun is irrelevant to the story (diesel or gas truck...also irrelevant)...hence, the only reason to include it was if someone made a threat and there was no indication in your story that the new guy made a threat, so the logical conclusion was he didn't just have it on him but used it as a tacit threat.

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

Senior Member

Joined: 03/23/2004

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/01/22 07:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.


Wow, that went way over you head.

The point is the color shirt he was wearing, what he had for dinner or if he had a gun is irrelevant to your story...unless he was using the gun to threaten.
Well it would have been stupid to disarm himself to go talk to him. They were in the middle of nowhere, with no phone service. For all he knew the fella could have been an escaped convict. Remaining armed in such a situation is the prudent thing to do.... If you feel that was threatening, you must be scared a LOT.


One last time, then I'll drop it.

The question wasn't if he felt really scared, so needed to have a gun on him. The point was if no threats were made, the gun is irrelevant to the story (diesel or gas truck...also irrelevant)...hence, the only reason to include it was if someone made a threat and there was no indication in your story that the new guy made a threat, so the logical conclusion was he didn't just have it on him but used it as a tacit threat.


WTH!!! [emoticon]
What happened to this thread?!!!


Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!


goducks10

There

Senior Member

Joined: 02/22/2010

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/01/22 07:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dodge guy wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

valhalla360 wrote:

Huntindog wrote:

It was an accurate description. We always wear sidearms when in remote areas.. Would it have made you feel better if I had left that out?


Why didn't you state what color t-shirt he was wearing?
Because I don't know what color it was. I am not making stuff up.... I do not "know" what he was having for dinner either... Odds are it was a Porterhouse, but I am not sure,,, so I left it out.

If you provide me with a list of things you want to know... I will call him and find out.


Wow, that went way over you head.

The point is the color shirt he was wearing, what he had for dinner or if he had a gun is irrelevant to your story...unless he was using the gun to threaten.
Well it would have been stupid to disarm himself to go talk to him. They were in the middle of nowhere, with no phone service. For all he knew the fella could have been an escaped convict. Remaining armed in such a situation is the prudent thing to do.... If you feel that was threatening, you must be scared a LOT.


One last time, then I'll drop it.

The question wasn't if he felt really scared, so needed to have a gun on him. The point was if no threats were made, the gun is irrelevant to the story (diesel or gas truck...also irrelevant)...hence, the only reason to include it was if someone made a threat and there was no indication in your story that the new guy made a threat, so the logical conclusion was he didn't just have it on him but used it as a tacit threat.


WTH!!! [emoticon]
What happened to this thread?!!!


The same thing that happens to every thread on this forum.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

 > Drill motor for stabilizers
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.