|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers

> Swapping power bunks between TH Brands

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
MadMav

Colorado Springs, CO

View Profile

Posted: 02/02/12 09:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DunDoneIt wrote:

I think the rear bed has options. This is from another dealer. I did not post because I thought it was against the rules to post links to dealers.

Fuzion 2012 FZ315

Very weird. I'm positive that is not standard as the floorplan shows it the other way.

Mav

"A fifth wheel trailer is a bi-level towable mobile home."

AtvGal

California

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/12 05:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been working with Seating Technology for the past 2+ weeks to get a quote on the dinette bed that is now in the Fuzions. BUT prior to us purchasing them, my husband wanted to see them in person. So off we go to look at the setup in a Fuzion 315. The dinette setup was a good change for the garage, so we were pleased. He said, why don't we look at the trailer since we are in it. SURE, I love looking at new trailers/RV's. We looked at the 315, loved the layout....put our 2010 302 TEII on craigs at 9:00pm, the next morning I got a call and it sold!! We pick up our new 2012 315 with the monster package tomorrow We are both excited to get it home and will go out camping the following weekend. I was shocked at how fast our 302 sold, but am very happy that it did.

OldGreaser

South Texas

View Profile

Posted: 06/06/12 07:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, that's one way to change the Happy Jack. Congrats!

AtvGal

California

View Profile

Posted: 06/06/12 09:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

What a day. We left the house at 7:30 and got home at 6:00. We delivered our 2010 302 to its new owner. Did a detailed walkthru and off to get our new trailer. This time we were on the receiving end of the walkthru. Nothing major wrong with the trailer. Adjusted the slider door, touched up a scratch on a cabinet and turned one of the freezer panel fronts over as it was scratched. This trailer went from Indiana to Turlock CA, 2000+ miles. We drive it from Turlock to our home, a 2 1/2 hour drive. We get it leveled with the 6 point system..almost scray how fast it all moves. Reminds me of a transformer! We go inside the trailer and I turn to the kitchen area.....there is a big black thing on the floor in front of the range. I immediately think the air conditioner fell through the ceiling. NO the dang microwave oven fell of the wall. It is held up for 4 heavy screws. Well apparently they didn't hit the studs in the wall. It broke the microwave, chipped the stove top grate and thankfully didn't hit the cabinets or mess up the lino. I had to use the Dyson to clean up the broken glass, it worked awesome. Love the trailer!! Can't wait to get the shelves lined and get my stuff back inside our new trailer. We'll be out camping in a week

Dave Wilburn

Ogden UT

View Profile

Posted: 06/07/12 07:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The happijack couch setup in the Voltage is OK. Its a very nice couch...horrible bed. The cushons are contoured so its comfortable sitting, but it doesn't lay flat. I think to use it, we will have to put an air mattress on top of it.

04.5 Ram 3500, '12 Voltage 3905 Epic, 69 baja bug

grizzly660fan

Utah

View Profile

Posted: 06/07/12 09:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DunDoneIt wrote:

Here is another one in a 2012 Fuzion 310

I have a Voltage and it has this system with different fabric on it, the brand is indeed happi-jac, I was messing with mine one day and noticed the brand name on it.

My folks have a Fuzion with another happi-jac system, so I recognized the name. their happi-jac has a picnic table that is in the center, and a bench that goes all the way around the table vs our happi-jac that is like this one pictured that you can walk through when the center table is not in place.

hope this info helps?

2012 Epic Voltage 3905
2013 High Output Dodge Cummins

mowdoc

Las Vegas!!

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/12 07:24am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yes, those are Fuzions!! They got rid of that Happi Jack cr@p for 2012, , , Thank God!! The Happi Jack had to be raised or climbed over to get outside the cargo door. A real PITA for most. Some people liked them but not that many.

When we were shopping toy haulers last fall the main blocker for the deal on a Fuzion 310 was the Happi Jack system, , DID NOT WANT!!! I had the dealership contact Keystone to see if a Fuzion could be ordered and built with the opposing couch system from another brand or even shipped with nothing at all in the rear. They came back saying a change in the design was underway but could not give solid answer at the time. In late October they told us we could order and get what we wanted and it would even have matching materials to the rest of the interior!! Mine was built early December 2011 and we took delivery 12/15.

The opposing couch system is much much better for us. It is just wifey and me plus a quad and a Harley when we go. We even took the upper bunk out and stored it leaving only t5he twin couches. The lighting and A/C work a lot better with the upper bed gone too.

The twin couches do fold down and make a pretty comfortable bed and we often nap there with just the screen pulled down. Like sleeping outside that way!! We had one guest one night that slept on the couches and liked them too.

This is one camper that was thrilled to see the Happi Jack taken out of the Fuzion line!!!

2012 Fuzion FZ310 Monster Edition
G614s all tires
2012 F450 Ultimate Lariat
DuraFlap flaps all 4 corners
60 gal aux fuel tank
Reese 18K 5th wheel
BedRug liner

AtvGal

California

View Profile

Posted: 06/12/12 01:40pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I agree that the picnic table in the prior Fuzions was a good feature for children, but NOT for adults. The opposing sofa/dinette is a huge improvement. We actually traded out picnic table for the sofa bed and that worked out better for us.....but now that we have the new 315, we have the opposing sofa/dinette, which we really like.

OldGreaser

South Texas

View Profile

Posted: 06/13/12 07:09am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The opposing sofa arrangement has been around for a while. It's in my Cyclone, with a build date of April 2010. We find it very practical.

joebedford

on the road

View Profile

Posted: 06/13/12 08:31am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DunDoneIt wrote:

This is the type I was wanting to get. It is in a 2012 Fuzion 315

Short people please ignore.

Watch out for those white head slicers on the bottoms of the benches. I don't have this configuration but I still managed to cut my head on on sharp metal.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers

> Swapping power bunks between TH Brands
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS